What is VketAccount
VketAccount is a common authentication platform to connect Vket-series services with a single account.
What's the difference from VirtualMarketBeta ?
Previously, we have relied on related service “Virtual Market β” for log-ins.
As we provide ever more vket-related events and services, we have decided to create a new VketAccount system focused on account management so as to provide a more convenient account service to users with robust privacy protection by separating user information adequately.
Features of VketAccount
- Minimal and secure management of user information.
- Users can now set their account ID freely.
- In the future, we will aim for account connectivity outside Google Account and user communication/linkage.
What about past data of VirtualMarketBeta?
- Upon the initial login you can inherit past data by logging in with the same Google Account that you have used for Virtual Marketβ.
- You may choose not to inherit the data (opt-out), but in that case, you may no longer access past purchase history, salesm, or exhibition information.